Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Loveless!

When you are far away from Love...
When you are chaotic and insensitive ...
When you look at everything around
And weep silently for stability!

When you are a complete mess
And cannot pick yourself up...
When you are in bed most of the time
Dreaming about a brighter tomorrow

When you are exhausted
And yearn for a break
Knowing not what you must break
When you are that broken piece...

That's when it is easy to find God
That energy source that's within
But always portrayed as outside
And called as divine for all wrong reasons!

That's where you find the "just enough courage"
To start over again with new found wisdom
To look at life and say "Here I come again"
And whistle to your own tune

When that happens, I know I am normal
I have completed one more of my
Pathetic inevitable circles of life
And life moves on as usual!

(I know it doesn't make any sense ... so much for the Tuesday blues!)

No comments: